Your Don't Use One Switch to Turn On Every Light.
You Don’t Use One Handle to Turn On Every Faucet.
So Why Use Just One Thermostat For Your Entire Home?
Is Temperature Zoning Right for You?
Temperature zoning is highly recommended if your home has:
- Multiple levels
- Room(s) with large windows
- Large open areas such as vaulted ceilings or foyer
- Room(s) in a finished basement or attic
- Room(s) with an exposed concrete floor
- Rooms that are consistently too hot or too cold
- Bedroom(s) in the upper levels
- Rooms that are used occasionally
- Occupied rooms in the attic or basement
- An extra room over the garage
Temperature zoning is highly recommended if you:
- Have young children
- Spend most of your day at home
- Have sleepless nights because your upstairs rooms are too warm
- Avoid your downstairs rooms because they’re too cold
- Close vents in one room in attempt to redirect airflow
Zoning is the technology that allows you to maintain the temperature of your choice in every room, every time.